Educated and informed by a lifetime of study and observation, Lauren Berry founded her interior design firm to share her passion for beautiful, modern and classically-inspired architecture, interiors, and gardens. She brings to her clients a wealth of experience backed by a solid reputation for delivering sophisticated, complex, and well-managed projects.
Passionate about creating outstanding spaces through a highly collaborative design process, Lauren understands the importance a well-functioning, personalized home that reflects the lives and lifestyles of her clients.
Lauren has been designing thoughtful and creative interiors throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for over 15 years – working with such prestigious firms as David Kensington & Associates - from marquee homes in Presidio Heights to rolling estates in the Sonoma Wine Country:
- A Modern Reprise of a Significant San Francisco Edwardian
- A Pair of Luxury High Rise Residences at The Millennium Tower
- A Prestigious Pied-a-terre at the San Francisco Four Seasons Residences
- A Historic Family Mansion in Pacific Heights
- A Modern Sonoma Farmhouse & Guest Houses
- A Traditionally French Inspired Residence in Pebble Beach
- A Contemporary Marin Ridgetop Estate
- A Stylish yet Elegant SOMA Condominium
- A Classical Atherton Estate
- Martis Camp Lake Tahoe
Lauren graduated from the University of Colorado and holds degrees in Interior Design and English Literature. An ASID member and active in historic preservation societies such as The Institute of Classical Architecture and Filoli House & Gardens, her work has been featured in California Home & Design, California Homes, The San Francisco Chronicle, and online publications.